At The Guidance Center, we believe that each child is unique, therefore, we offer various types of treatment options for children and teens with emotional, behavioral, mental, and substance use disorders. Our primary service is outpatient, individual therapy from a licensed mental health professional. Children and adolescents are seen at one of the Center's Clinics and also works in the schoolsand other local agencies to provide therapy and case management treatment.
Below is a list of The Guidance Center's primary services offered. Additionally, we offer many specialty treatment programs for children and adolescents with specific needs.
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Case Management
- Mental Health & Substance Use Treatment
- Medication Management
- Group Therapy
- Psychological Testing
- 24 Hour Emergency Hotline
- Horizon- A treatment program for adolescents with psychiatric and substance use disorders
- LEAP-Learning Enrichment and Appropriate Play for Preschoolers
- WATCH-Western Arkansas Therapeutic Children's Homes is a therapeutic foster care program.
- CASSP-Children and Adolescent Service System Program is a wraparound/system of care program.
To learn more, please click the name of each program.
Prospective clients may contact our primary clinic in Fort Smith to schedule a confidential appointment at 479.452.6650. Please be sure to indicate where you live and which clinic you would like your appointment scheduled.
- Fort Smith
- Van Buren